Miles Data is a leading provider of barcode, RFID, and mobility solutions with more than 30 years of experience. With a commitment to stand by our clients every step of the way, from product selection and testing to configuration, deployment and training, along with ongoing support and technical services, Miles Data’s expertise allows us to assist our customers who are transitioning to a mobile-first business strategy or building a mobile center of excellence. Our solutions, which incorporate award-winning product design with our application expertise are extensive.
Our Expertise Includes:
- Mobile computing solutions in the warehouse, on the shop floor, or in the field
- Enterprise on-demand printing solutions
- Wireless networking for the enterprise
- Multi-range barcode scanning applications
- RFID enabled solutions for closed-loop, asset management and compliance
- Extensive expertise in business-critical labeling applications
Our Services Includes:
- Mobility systems analysis and design
- WLAN survey and analysis
- Staging and deployment
- Mobile device management (MDM)
- Toll-free technical support
- Factory-certified warranty repair
- Full life cycle support
Providing Solutions for More than Three Decades
Miles Data began in January 1982 as Williams Miles Associates, Inc., in Barrington, IL. In 1987, we partnered with Zebra, becoming one of the first Zebra Solution Centers. Miles Data Technologies was formed in September 2000 and moved operations to Milwaukee, WI. In 2015, we moved to a larger facility in Waukesha, where our office and warehouse capacity nearly doubled. That same year, we had more than 1,000 active customers.
Miles Data extends this commitment beyond its Wisconsin barcode clients to clients of all sizes in nearly all 50 states, Canada, and Mexico, as we continue to build on our proven track record of successful installations.
People You Can Count On
One of our key strengths is the level of expertise we offer. Our staff members have an average of 16 years of industry experience serving customers in manufacturing, supply chain, healthcare and field mobility. You can rely on our team’s comprehensive knowledge gained from working with leading technology manufacturers and assisting a multitude of clients.