Miles Data provides comprehensive life-cycle support plans to ensure your investment in mobile device, printer, and barcode scanner technology is protected and disruptions to your operations are minimized. Our service technicians have an average of 16 years of experience. We were one of the first Zebra Solutions Centers, and we are trusted by other manufacturers as well to provide the skilled service and mobility, supply chain, and barcode repair that will help protect the investment you made in your technology solutions. In addition to on-site and depot contract plans, we also offer time and material to new customers or for those customers who prefer to pay as you go. We’ll help you determine the best course of action based on your situation. In the end you’ll benefit from quick response, fast turnaround and certified technical support.
Reliability and Speed
Your business needs to keep things moving to stay competitive and meet customer demand. Downtime due to equipment failure is a major problem. You need a service plan that is not only reliable and affordable, but fast. Miles Data technicians are certified and efficient. We maintain a sizable parts inventory so we don’t have to order and wait on replacements. Some services can be performed on-site, as necessary. We respond to most requests for onsite printer repair by the next business day and provide online self-service so you can access the latest updates on your repair process. With our experienced staff, you can depend on us to keep your operation up and running.
Miles Data offers emergency repair services as well as extended warranty plans to help your business manage repair costs. Based in Waukesha, we are a trusted Wisconsin barcode repair, mobile computer repair, and printer repair center.
- Printers (on-site or depot level)
- Mobile computers and barcode scanners (depot level)
- Nationwide coverage
- Factory certified technicians
- Extensive parts inventory reduces downtime
- Same or next business day response
- Certified warranty repair centers
Extended Warranty Plans
- Protects your investment
- Controlled equipment repair cost
- Priority service with guaranteed turnaround times
- Advanced exchange or “hot spare” options
- Preventative maintenance visits
- Online ServiceNOW Customer Self Service access to return material authorizations
- (RMAs), repair status, history, and more
Your Wisconsin Barcode, Mobile Computer, and Printer Repair Service Provider
Miles Data is conveniently located near businesses in these Wisconsin cities:
- Sun Prairie
- West Bend