Zebra Enterprise Browser is a next-generation browser that enables you to easily create new applications or to migrate web-based PocketBrowser applications to new Zebra mobile computers and peripherals. The OS-agnostic applications you create can help protect your application investments, as well as provide workers with graphical, intuitive user interfaces that can help them be more productive, work more efficiently, and minimize errors.
Easily Create Cross-Platform Enterprise Mobile Applications
Thin client architecture makes device and application deployment easy, and “zero-touch” updates ensure all workers are using the same version of the application.
Zebra Enterprise Browser Features
- Create business apps that look and feel like consumer apps
- Utilize barcode scanning, RFID, printing, signature capture, and any other available device capabilities
- Automatic screen resizing and full-screen display
- Operating system lock out allows you to hide access to web browsing and games, simplifies the user interface, and limits unauthorized changes to devices settings
- Easy access to logging information for troubleshooting and reducing support costs
- Mobile computers: TC55, ES400, ET1, MC21xx, MC30xx, MC31xx, MC32xx, WinCE, MC40, MC45, MC55xx, MC65xx, MC67, MC70xx, MC75xx, MC90xx, MC91xx, MC92N0, and MC95xx
- Vehicle mount computers: VC50xx, VC60xx, and VC70
- Micro kiosks: MK30xx, MK31xx, and MK40xx
- Wearables: WT40xx, and WT41xx