BarTender software by Seagull Scientific enables organizations around the world to improve safety, security, efficiency and compliance by transforming your business information into the labels, barcodes, RFID tags, smartcards, packing slips and pallet labels that drive your company. From international enterprises to small businesses, BarTender’s unmatched product quality and unsurpassed customer support has been leading the way to better enterprise labeling. With BarTender, your operation can efficiently manage label creation that easily scales to meet your needs—whether your operations change, new regulatory requirements are enacted, or as your enterprise grows.
An Option for Every Need
BarTender by Seagull Scientific software comes in three editions (Professional, Automation, and Enterprise) to suit the needs of any sized business and provide easy upgrading as the business grows. Create and automate labels, barcodes, RFID tags, magnetic stripe and smart cards, direct part marking, and more.
Professional Edition provides design and print functionality that is ideal for small businesses and departments. Leverage your operation’s data to professionally print labels directly from your databases, spreadsheets, and other files. In addition, BarTender’s exclusive Intelligent Templates allow you to simplify design creation for labels, RFID tags, smart cards, and more.
Automation Edition is vital for businesses that rely on speed and accuracy. This version gives your operation the ability to combine forms, actions and system integrations to build a powerful automated printing solution that integrates with your current business systems.
Enterprise Edition allows your operation to manage, secure, and control your entire enterprise label system no matter if you have one location or operate across continents. Enterprise Edition is ideal for businesses that operate within heavily regulated industries.
New Features in BarTender 2019
BarTender by Seagull Scientific’s latest version is BarTender 2019 which includes a wide range of new features and updates:
- Improved license management from a centralized location allowing for improved management of users, printers, locations, split licensing and more
- Integration builder improvements that provide a better user interface, improved testing and deployment, and more.
- Process builder companion application to create customizable process files that run one or more actions in sequence.
- PDF printing support to optimize printing from third-party PDF drivers.
Improved Design Tools
- Text wrapping and autofit feature to create beautifully designed labels that allow for the wrapping of text around objects
- Easy to use forms that can be configured with actions that need to be run at print time in response to events related to the data entry form
- Layout grid and table objects to support dynamic designs that resize automatically to objects contained within grid cells or that span multiple pages of a document
Improved Database Tools
- Data builder as a companion tool that allows your operation to create and manage databases that include one or more tables and connect them to applications in the BarTender Suite, replacing external applications like Access and Excel.
- Embedded database table editor allows for embedded data tables for use in bartender documents.
- New and improved connectors for connecting XML, XSD, or DTD file types regardless of what version of Microsoft Office is installed.