The Zebra ZC100 and ZC300 Series card printers bring game-changing simplicity and flexibility to your operation offering plug-and-play deployment and edge-to-edge printing in both monochrome and color. The ZC100 offers single-sided card printing ideal for employee ID badges, membership cards, and guest cards. For more complex cards, including credit, debit, identity, access, loyalty, and more, the ZC300 Series provides dual-sided printing of magnetic stripe or contactless cards. With unmatched print quality, and the slimmest fits-everywhere design on the market, the Zebra ZC100 and ZC300 Series card printers make it easier than ever before to integrate, use, and manage anywhere that printing is needed.
Groundbreaking Simplicity for Maximum Efficiency
The Zebra ZC100 and ZC300 Series card printers are elegantly engineered to provide maximum productivity and efficiency. Operators can complete printing jobs with minimal training due to the innovative, graphical interface and icons. The revolutionary hopper design allows for easy loading and unloading of cards. Ribbon changing is virtually fool-proof via a snug-fit design that leaves no question about removal and insertion, along with smart chip technology for ribbon authentication.
Zebra ZC100 and ZC300 Series Features
- 300 dpi print resolution
- Full-color or monochrome printing
- 100 card capacity auto-adjusting input hopper
- Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card print method
- LED/LCD Interface (ZC300 Series)
- USB/Ethernet and Wi-Fi Connectivity (USB Standard on ZC100)
- Smart Card encoding for all-in-one contact/contactless cards (ZC300 series)
- Card reject bin capability (ZC300 series)
- Government-grade AES encryption and printer-to-host authentication
- Zebra Print DNA suite of software tools for card design, printer management and software development kit for application development
Zebra ZC100 & ZC300 Series Card Printers
Advanced Security Features
Both the Zebra ZC100 and ZC300 Series card printers have advanced security features that enable printer-to-host authentication to help prevent unauthorized printing. Additionally, government-grade AES data encryption protects the most sensitive of information during the printing process, such as account number data.