The framework is designed to be a minimally deployed core foundational tool set with customizable component features and deployment strategies. Customers can start slowly or can move much quicker towards a complete end to end warehouse automation approach.
Warehouse Management Software Development Focus
Our approach starts with reviewing our customizable framework and work flow against the clients current manual or systemic processes currently deployed. From there we begin to design out the desired look and feel of all browser and mobile interfaces and workflow process to deploy a client configured application that will scale moving forward.
Foundational Templates Customizable for your Business
Our user interface designs are supported by a framework from which we build off of for each client deployment. Unlike Commercial ERP solutions that bring turn key solutions with functionality that may not be needed, we bring the framework and ideas and help the clients build out the user interface, workflow and field naming conventions that are familiar to them. Clients get a custom enterprise solution that fits their budget and their needs with ability to scale over time.
Warehouse Dashboard Views
- Supervisor views at a glance from PO receipt to customer PO shipment.
- Manage warehouse floor level picking and packing and shipping activities.
- Customizable views by role hierarchy within an organization.
- Inventory cycle count management for floor level associates.
- Report analytics on warehouse operations.
Raw Material/ Finished Goods Bar Coding
- Easily upload ERP and MRP finished goods and raw materials items to manage bar coding features for both raw materials and finished goods items already in the warehouse.
- Features can be used via Browser or native Android OS devices and printers throughout the warehouse.
- Deploy APIs to automate movement of items from your ERP accounting package.
Item Warehouse Location Management
- Bar code and track locations of all raw materials and finished goods throughout the warehouse.
- Mobile device features to easily move products throughout the warehouse continually optimizing space and creating workflow efficiencies.
- Maintain accurate on hand inventory and location throughout the lifecycle of items in the warehouse
- Deploy APIs to sync inventory on hands to ERP accounting systems
Raw Material / Finished Goods Inbound PO Shipment Management
- Import ERP purchase orders for browser based dashboard and mobile device visibility.
- Deploy APIs to synchronize ERP/ PO and updates.
- Barcode Items upon PO receipt to fully license plate newly arriving products.
- Print shipment receiving documents to be used for rekeying to ERP or deploy APIs to automate manual processes between warehouse receiving and ERP financial receipt and invoice payment.
- Deploy item location features in the warehouse to enhance inventory stock taking practices and for warehouse management workflow automation management for picking, packing and shipments.
- Deploy serial number/ lot tracking features.
Customer Outbound Sales Order Management
- Import ERP Customer Sales Orders for browser based dashboard and customer fulfillment automation.
- Create automated processes for the release of sales orders for picking, packing and shipping in the warehouse.
- Mobile device views and operations for picking, packing and shipping of finished goods inventory on outbound sales orders. Emphasis on quick and efficient processing on the native Android devices.
- Many shipment plugin APIs available for common shippers such as UPS and FedEx.
- Deploy APIs to synchronize shipment activities from the mobile and browser views with decrementing of inventory from the ERP and generating automated invoices for transmission to customers upon shipment of product.
- Shipment tracking visibility for customer and their clients.